I feel obliged to start off this post by making a quick apology, mostly to myself, for completely neglecting this blog for the past two months. I’ve been away in Paris learning French, which was a fantastic experience, and during that time I was a bit too preoccupied to write anything.
Now that I’m back, I’ve decided to set myself a goal of posting on this blog once a week. If you’re reading this, please hold me to that.
Since returning home I’ve also had the pleasure of being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Charlotte of Enchanting Moments. Thank you, Charlotte. It really means a lot to me to be nominated and you’ve given me some real motivation to get posting again. I’ve never been nominated for a blogging award before so I may get some aspect of this wrong, but I’m going to have a go nevertheless.
The blogs I’m nominating are…
You can find more information on the Versatile Blogger Award here.
Seven facts about me:
- I’ve visited 28 countries so far, my current goal is to visit 50 before I turn 25.
- I could speak Welsh as well as I could speak English when I was little.
- I love Lebanese food.
- I thought I was going to become a theatrical costume designer for years, but now I’m post-identity crisis and just seeing where life takes me.
- When I was a child I wanted to be a paleontologist.
- My favourite author is Haruki Murakami
- My favourite drink is gin & tonic.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post! If you’d like updates on this blog, click the follow icon in the bottom right hand corner.
Have a wonderful day!